CYBEX PLATINUM stands for the aesthetic fusion of safety and functionality. Developed in strict accordance with the S.D.F. innovation principle, our car seats offer the best of Safety and Quality, exceptional design and intelligent Functionality.
Safety meets design: the CYBEX PLATINUM Collection includes the new infant car seat Aton Q (Gr. 0+), the pioneering rear-facing child car seat Sirona (Gr. 0+/1) as well as the new Solution Q-fix (Gr. 2/3) which grows with the child.
The new CYBEX PLATINUM Collection will be available from selected specialist retailers from 1/2014 (CYBEX Sirona is already available).
Aton Q: Safety meets design
As the newest member of the award-winning CYBEX infant car seat series, the group 0+ Aton Q combines advanced safety and innovative functionality with iconic design:
- the new telescopic Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P. System) ensures the highest level of safety in a frontal collision.
- a near flat lying angle between head, neck and chest reduces the risk of breathing difficulties for premature babies and very small newborns.
- the new height-adjustable headrest with integrated harness guide changes automatically the length of the harness when the headrest is adjusted.
CYBEX Sirona: a revolutionary perspective
A rear-facing child seat significantly reduces the risk of injury in a head-on collision when compared to a conventional forward-facing seat with harness system, as the force of an impact is distributed evenly over a large area.
Leading consumer organisations therefore recommend that children remain in rear-facing child seats even beyond group 0+. The CYBEX Sirona joins a long list of CYBEX products to be awarded test winner at Germany’s leading consumer testing organisation Stiftung Warentest.
- safe rear-facing from birth up to 18kg (approx. 4 years).
- alternatively front-facing from 9-18kg.
- clever 360° rotation mechanism enables easy entry and exit for the child.
- “one-click” ISOFIX system: installation without the vehicle’s seat belt for more safety.
- telescopic Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P. system).
For maximum safety we recommend using the Sirona as a rear-facing seat for as long as possible – from birth up to 18 kg (0–approx. 4 years). Depending on their shape and size, older children may have insufficient legroom when sitting backwards. In this case, the CYBEX Sirona can safely be used as a forward-facing seat – from 9–18 kg (approx. 9 months–4 years).
Solution Q-fIx: the safest solution of all times
The innovative Group 2/3 Solution Q-fix car seat combines the many years of experience of a successful product family with the latest findings from material and safety research and the iconic design of the CYBEX PLATINUM product line:
- the patented reclining headrest prevents the dangerous tipping forward of the head during sleep.
- optimised Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P. System): in case of a side-impact collision the head is actively guided into a safe position.
- a new automatic height and width adjustment ensures flexible and optimal adjustment of the seat to the child’s size.
Colours and fabrics
The soft comfort version of the Platinum car seats features 10 colour combinations: autumn gold, black river, lollipop, dune, charcoal, mahagony, ocean, oyster, storm gold and strawberry.
The Plus collection gets its characteristic appearance through an exclusive, very hard-wearing fabric with a twill effect in a denim look. These child car seats are available in 5 different colours: cypress, khaki, lollipop, ocean and storm cloud.