Who said that science has to be boring or complicated?
Our Top 3 for great science experiments you can easily try at home with your kids:
The so called “Floating M” consists of putting different colours of M&Ms in a bowl of water.
- Wait until they release their colour to the water so that you get a great rainbow of colours!
This experiment is great for smaller kids to start with.
Create a solution of Salt, Ammonia, Liquid bluing and Water.
- Add things like rocks, wooden blocks and everything your child wants to add.
Watch it altogether how your little “garden” grows hour by hour.
Ice cube lifting
All you will need is salt, a string, a glass of water (if you colour the water before, it will be easier to see the ice cube), and an ice cube.
- Put the ice cube in the water, placing the end of the string on it.
- Add a bit of salt to the top of the ice cub.
- Wait a minute.
- Thanks to the salt, the string will freeze to the ice cube.
Both string and ice cube can be lifted out of the water.