At CYBEX we got around to participating in the Mannequin Challenge – with one big difference: you can win something! 🙂
Count all Hausschwein’s you can see in the video (during the challenge), then head over to Facebook and tell us your answer in the comments below the post. With a little luck you can receive your own Hausschwein designed by Marcel Wanders. Be careful not to count a domestic pig twice (disregard Hausschwein’s on posters and magazines). Good luck!
Terms and Conditions
- The competition will be organized by CYBEX GmbH, Riedingerstraße 18, 95448 Bayreuth.
- The campaign is no way connected with Facebook. Personal details of the participants will be received by CYBEX GmbH and not Facebook. Any question regarding the campaign must be addressed to email@example.com
2. IMPLEMENTATION, PRICE AND EXECUTION
- The campaign lasts from Tuesday, November 22nd 2016 at 1 pm (CET) until the participation deadline on Thursday, November 24th 2016 at 1 pm (CET).
- User will be invoked in a posting to attend the competition.
- The participation takes place through commenting under the posted competition on the respective CYBEX Facebook page. User should indicate the number of the sighted Hausschweine in their comment. Among the people who answered with the correct number, one will be drawn at the latest one day after participation deadline.
- Participants can win one CYBEX Hausschwein.
- The winning entries will be selected randomly.
- The selected participants will be informed about the prize via direct message on Facebook. Only the winners will receive a direct message.
- If a participant does not accept his prize within 24 hours, entitlement will lapse and the prize will be transmitted to another user.
- The prize will be sent free of charge.
- Participants need an account on Facebook when they intend to participate at the competition.
- No liability is assumed for lost data, especially in the way of data transmissions.
- This competition is open to all participants who are over the age of 18 at the time of entry.
- Employees as well as the immediate family and household members of each are ineligible.
- A participation is only possible if the eligibility is complied with. With the participation at the competition, the participant recognizes the conditions of participation.
4. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTY
- The Promoter advises that the availability and function of the competition cannot be guaranteed. The competition can be terminated or removed owing to external circumstances and constraints and does not give the participants any right to make claims on the Promoter.
- These can include technical problems, amended rules or decisions by the Promoter.
5. DATA PROTECTION
- Data is only for the Promoter and the Promoter does not disseminate or modify the data for his own purposes. The Promoter collects data from the entrants only for the purpose of designing, implementing and administering the competition.